Interested in selling with us?
We go through vendor emails twice a month on average. Please consider these tips before submitting a request for review to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Take and send high quality photos that show the craftsmanship of your work. If you have a website/Etsy site, include the link so we can check it out. We would love to see your work!
2. Take a moment to learn about our stores, mission, and art already on hand. We try not to over represent in product areas so that our artists are the most successful in their sales areas.
3. We are most interested in products with a track record of good sales. Let us know about your successful products.
4. Finally, tell us why you think your work would be a great fit for Minnesota Makers.
5. We really like to brag about our artists and their methods for creating! If you are an artist in our shop already or want to be one, stop in and visit on occasion so we can learn more about you, your craft, and update inventory.
We look forward to hearing from you!
261 Water Street, Excelsior, MN
Opening August 8th
505 Nicollet Mall, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN
Expected Reopening: Late Summer 2020
4180 West Broadway, Robbinsdale, MN